And the lists just keep on coming.
10) Paul James covering The Rolling Stones : Sweet Virginia
Love the artist, love the song, gotta make the list.
09) NIN covering David Bowie : I'm Afraid of Americans
Ok, I know it's a bit of a cheat.
08) The Kills covering Patsy Cline : Crazy
07) Dead Weather covering Bob Dylan : New Pony
Ya, climb up on top of me, why don'cha.
06) Green Day covering everybody: Shout!/I'll Be There/Stand By Me
It was even better live.
05) CR Avery covering Lucinda Williams: Bus To Baton Rouge
Canadian hip-hop, spoken word artist doing New Orleans boozehound blues.
04) DEVO covering The Rolling Stones : Satisfaction
Had no reason to expect I'd ever see this live.
03) Dead Weather covering Van Morrison : You Just Can't Win
It's all about Jack.
02) Street Sweeper Social Scene covering MIA : Paper Planes
I mean, get the fuck outa here, Tommy Morello does Desi? Should have been Number 1.
except for this masterpiece
01) Billy Bragg covering John Cooper Clarke to the tune of Bob Dylan's Desolation Row : Evidently Chicken Town
We are not worthy.